The following information is about an Active Oxfordshire CPD day taking place:
- 28th of June
- Cokethorpe School, Witney, Oxon OX29 7PU
If you have any questions please feel free to get in touch.
Table Tennis Coaching Conference cost £35 (includes lunch)
“Back to Basics” – Tutor Aled Howell
CPD in the morning will include the pure “Back to Basics of Table Tennis.” The way the game is now played has moved on dramatically along with its playing styles. The content will include:
- Modern Technique
- How to implement it into our beginners
- Session planning
The afternoon session 13.00 – 16.00 will be a choice between Safe Guarding or “Confidence in your Coaching”
Safeguarding in Sport – 1.00-400pm
By the end of this workshop, participants will be able to:
- Identify and recognise good coaching practice and the implications for them
- Explore their values and feelings in relation to child abuse, and recognise how these may potentially impact on their response
- Recognise and respond to the signs and symptoms of child abuse and poor practice
- Take appropriate action if concerns about a child arise.
“Coaching with Confidence” Workshop – 1.00 – 4.00pm
What impression does our body language create?
There is more to coaching than just regurgitating what you know. Coaching is an art form and every person does it differently and your “individual potential” is what we want to tap into and build upon. The workshop focuses on elevating your passion for what your do, enriching that passion and developing new and exciting acting and life coaching techniques that will help you grow as an individual.
The workshop aims to help coaches realise the value they bring to sport, as well as reconnecting with the values that began their coaching career in the first place. When you understand your unique abilities, it becomes easier to pass on the best information to other coaches, athletes and beginners of any sport and strengthens the qualities that make you a remarkable coach.
For more information and to book please contact Aled Howell email@example.com